Friday, June 26, 2009

Anderson Cooper's Date with Michael Jackson and his New Mystery Man

On Thursday night’s episode of Anderson Cooper 360, CNN host Anderson Cooper shared about the first time he met Michael Jackson. The 42-year-old anchor shared, “When I was 10, for some odd reason, I went to [Disco Mecca] Studio 54 with Michael Jackson and a bunch of people. I had no idea who he was. I saw him dance, and I was like, ‘Oh, he’s a good dancer.’” Cooper continued, “Why I was at Studio 54 is a whole other story. Child welfare will want to talk to my mom [Gloria Vanderbilt] about that.” Of course, Anderson did not dance with Michael – apparently he doesn’t like to dance. He refused to dance with Ellen on her hit show.

Just this afternoon Anderson was photographed leaving his apartment with the mystery male he has been spotted with recently. The couple was both wearing Fred Perry Polos and took their matching mountain bikes for a ride around Manhattan. Two hours ago, he tweeted two nonsensical messages on his Twitter account @AndersonCooper: “IOiu” and “Y."