Monday, May 11, 2009

Supermodel Stephanie Seymour and her husband, Peter Brant, are headed for divorce, the NY Post reports. After sixteen years of marriage and three children together, the top model has reportedly moved into the maid's quarters of their Greenwich, Connecticut mansion.

Seymour apparently filed for divorce two months ago. In 1994, she told People magazine of Brant, "He's strong, intelligent, sensitive, and very masculine." Brant, the owner of Interview and Art in America magazines, was still technically married to his estranged first wife at the time.

Seymour reportedly told a friend, "It's OK. I'm sleeping in the maid's quarters. I'm doing the best I can to keep things amicable. I want to be the bigger person. But it's tough. He's playing very dirty with me."Brant is apparently challenging Seymour for custody of their children - Peter Jr., 15, Harry, 12, and Lilly, 4. He has accused the model of being an unfit mother.