Sunday, October 01, 2006


The Hollywood Bureau was fascinated by a recent post report by MSN.com

A scathing report on accusations made by CNN causes Ms. Nicole Ritchie to respond.

SOURCE: MSN.com

CNN has apparently taken that first tentative step on the road to recovery and admitted Nicole Richie has a problem. There's just a slight hitch, however: She says it's all a bunch of hooey. The size 0 starlet, who has repeatedly denied that her bones-a-rattling body is the result of an eating disorder, is miffed over claims that she's entered rehab. "Contrary to CNN's false accusations, I did not check myself into an eating disorder rehab," she fumes on her MySpace page. "I don't know why or how this rumor started, but I am home, in L.A., and very happy."

Richie, who recently told Tyra Banks that she's working with a nutritionist in an effort to pack on a few pounds, also insisted for the umpteenth time, "I do not have an eating disorder, and I don't know how many times I have to say it. I've repeated myself so many times, I feel like a broken record."

And while it's good bet she'll have to keep repeating herself until her sternum no longer looks like it's trying to make a break for it, at least she has a sturdy shoulder to lean on, courtesy of strapping beau Brody Jenner. On Tuesday, the childhood pals-turned-amours were snapped heading to lunch in Malibu, with Nicole sporting a hoodie emblazoned with the word "love."

Richie, who has called the speculation over her weight "horrible, especially when you're trying to do something about it," does seem to be staying positive, and she concludes her rant by saying, "Whoever started this rumor is evil and mean, but it's not true. I am happy and healthy and living my life."